Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
czfgege  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:40:06 AM(UTC)
czfgege

Groups: Registered

r the criticism, frustrated, said: 'I am really bad luck, but also the teacher ran into.' There are a few people to understand their own luck, even to find fortune tellers to draw lots, and believe that the truth, so that the excuse of luck heavier. People who suffer from anxious excuse often attribute the frustration or failure of the cause to the bad luck of the individual. He does not take lessons from the setbacks, fail to win, but sit good luck. And thus seriously hampered their own learning progress, to the point where the non-rule can not be. There are two ways to control: First, accept the scientific concept of causality. We all know the kind of melon melon, beans have beans the truth. We often say: 'a little hard work, a harvest,' you can learn the success of people and learning poor comparison, to see the success and failure caused by what causes the luck from the role of how much. And thus understand: Air Jordan 12 good academic performance is hard to Air Jordan 4 Retro add a good way, not luck. Second, can not be delusional for nothing. By luck will not be successful, fortune tellers can not predict your future. Only by their own, by practice, by scientific methods, relying on their own hard work and struggle, is the way to the right path to success. (C) interest excuse Some Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes students do not have a good academic performance, poor grades, ask them what is the reason, he will confidently said: 'I am not interested!' Some students said: 'I am not interested in learning, I learn bad, I do not 'Do not want to learn to say no interest, do not want to do things that are not interested in something, these people often with excuse as an excuse to do their lazy do not want to do things, we call interest excuse The Interest is the main symptom of excuse is not willing to learn or do not want to do things, its essence is lazy: First, thinking lazy, the content of learning do not want to work hard, do not want to remember, more reluctant to think, so learn not; Second, lazy action, do not want to work hard, not to study hard, even the basic tasks are not completed.Visible, do not want to learn or work the main reason is lazy, not without interest.How to control it?The first is hard and serious, hard to seriously study will be harvested, there will be interest, it is no longer no interest as an excuse; Second, the correct understanding of interest is not inherent, it is the result of effort, interest Is acquired, is formed in the practice, but also constantly changing. (D) Authentic Nike Shoes diligent excuse Diligence is an important factor in learning success, but hard work is not the only condition for success, in order to succeed in addition to hard work, but also need the method, the internal driving force and other factors. Some students one-sided emphasis on the importance of diligence and not take into account other important factors, once the test failed, still hold hard work, Nike Free 5.0 V3 time-consuming, dead to learn, to comfort, as an excuse to say 'I did my best, Learn bad no way '. Some students learn to sleepless nights, hard work, can be called 'desperate Saburo', but the effect is not hesitate, only to heart comfort, 'I tried! I desperately! I deserved!' We said they are suffering Diligent excuse. How to prevent diligence and excuse? First, hard work and method, on the basis of hard work on the learning methods, improve learning efficiency; learn to remember and think, improve the quality of learning; firmly grasp and flexible use of knowledge; strengthen self-control ability, play the main spirit. In short, pay attention to learning methods and independent thinking is a cure for hard work. The second is to cultivate a strong interest in learning. In the hard work and improve the efficiency of learning conditions, experience the joy of learning, can enhance the interest in learning, interest and better learning effect. The third is to stimulate the deep level of learning motivation, that is, to further stimulate students' high-level knowledge, creativity and aesthetic needs. The study as their own high-level needs to meet, as an indispensable part of their lives, this time your potential to stimulate the highest level can be achieved. Only reckless, blind and regardless of the effect of hard-working excuse can be completely cured. Good at thinking, full of interest and diligence, is the basic guarantee of learning success. (E) environmental excuse Some students do not study hard, poor learning results are poor, not from their own subjective aspects to find the reasons, but complain about environmental conditions, the reasons for their own learning failure to the objective environment, this idea deeper and deeper can not extricate themselves Suffering from environmental excuses, they often complain that the school conditions are poor, life is poor, can not feel at ease learning; also complain about the classroom is not peace, the teacher lectures do not understand; also students poor family conditions and inferiority, Wearing money and so Air Max Shoes on, the treatment of this disease are the following: First, treat the environment correctly. It is difficult to ask the environment to adapt