Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
czfgege  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:19:25 AM(UTC)
czfgege

Groups: Registered

an desert area by the rice, obscure, few people pay attention to it. Many travelers thought it was just a grass. But it will suddenly burst out of beautiful flowers in an early morning.It is a very brilliant flower, it seems to take all the world like all the color. Its petals are lotus-like children, each petal color: red, white, yellow, blue, and the African land over the days of poisoning. However, its flowering is very short, up to only two days. After two days it will wither with the mother plant, blossom means the end of its life.In the desert areas of Africa, the growth of plants requires water, and flowering plants have a greater demand for moisture. African general plants have huge roots of water for their own water needs. But there is no root according to the rice, it is only a main root, lonely winding song drilled into the depths of the ground, looking for water. It needs luck and tenacious efforts, a flower is often spent four to five years in the dry desert to find water, and then a little bit of accumulation of nutrients, in the completion of the buds need all the nutrients, it blossom! So in its most beautiful time, it is exhausted by all their own nutrients and withered. With five years to open a flower effort, which is how tenacious and sad things. If the growth of rice in the water rich place, it will be beautiful life, but why, its hometown in the desert.In this world, when everything is brilliant, it is the right of God to give all things.People than the rice by the wisdom and reason, people want a brilliant idea than the rice is more intense. But we often have Nike Air Max 89 Mens no life are indomitable and hard, in the face of difficulties and obstruction of the time, often accept the environment to give their own arrangements for the fate.The road of life has been for decades, but it is so little as the years ahead of the rice. With a lifetime to be a beautiful mood to work hard and adhere to, everyone will do better than now!Take a way out of life Authentic Men's Nike Shoes There are two Spaniards, one called Blanco, one called Otago. Although they are the same age, but also neighbors, but the family is far from the difference. Blanco's father is a wealthy businessman, who lives in a villa. And Otago's father is a pendulum, live hut, by walking. When Cheap Air Jordan Shoes she wanted to be a lawyer, I would let my private lawyer teach you a good lawyer, but he was famous, and if he wanted to be a lawyer, If you Nike Free 4.0 V2 want to be an expert, I'll send you to the best art school to find the best doctor. If you want to be a doctor, I will send you the best art Air Max Shoes on Sale school. Good screenwriter and director to give you tailor-made role, always make you a protagonist; if you want to be a businessman, then I teach you how to do business, you know, your father is not a small businessman, but a big businessman , As long as you are willing to learn, I will be my business experience all taught to you!Otago's father always said to his son, 'The child, because of my father's ability is limited, his family is not good, can not give you too much help, so I can teach you how to put the street, you can not teach you again In addition to me to learn to show the stall, the other is to think is white! Both children are firmly in mind the words of their father. Blanco first applied for a lawyer, not a few days, he felt that the work of lawyers is too monotonous, simply not suitable for his character. He thought, anyway, there are other things can be dry, so he went to learn medicine. Because every day to deal with those patients, the most needed is patience, not how long, he felt that the doctor does not seem to fit his career. So he thought that when the actor is sure the most fun, but soon after, he knew that when the actor is really too hard. In the end, he had to study with his father, but at that time his father's company went bankrupt because of the financial crisis. Eventually, Blanco did nothing. Otago with Women Air Max Motton 2014 his father put a few days after the stall, they cried refused to go, because the show is not to say that the sun and rain, but also often by the supercilious. However, the thought of addition to the booth, no other things to do, he bite the bullet with his father started. However, not dry for a few days, he can not stand, and clamor clamor refused to go. Because it was okay, and soon he followed his father. Slowly, he was found from the stall, in order to always get rid of the work of the stall, you have to seriously put a good show. As a result, a few years later, he finally had his own store. 30 years later, he owned his own clothing group. Today, the group has 6891 brands in 68 countries around the world, becoming the world's second largest clothing retailer. (AmancioOrtega) to 25 billion US dollars of personal assets, ranked 'Forbes' in 2010 the world's wealth list No. 9.People do not choose the more the better, because more than a fixed idea, can not adhere to in the end. But those who did not choose the people, and ultimately succeeded.Do not find an excuse to find a way, is the hard truth He was born in Sichuan, is a poor child born, junior high school graduates to go out to work